Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Solve Diesel Engine Problems Quickly and Easily Using the Latest Methods
This hands-on guide shows, step by step, how to save time and money by learning to identify and fix virtually any diesel engine problem yourself. Thoroughly updated to cover the latest advances in diesel technology, Troubleshooting and Repairing Diesel Engines , Fifth Edition contains hundreds of drawings, schematics, and photographs to ensure success and avoid frustration. This fully revised classic resource equips you with all of the techniques you need to keep diesel engines running in top condition.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Up-to-date coverage of biodiesel and green fuels
- Step by step troubleshooting procedures
- New engine repair procedures and tools
- The latest turbocharging methods
- Details on new diesel/hydrogen and diesel/methane engines
- Rudolf Diesel • Diesel Basics • Diesel Operation • Stationary and Marine Engine Installation • Mechanical and Electronic Fuel Systems • Basic Troubleshooting • Electronic Engine Management Systems • Cylinder Heads and Valves • Engine Mechanics • Engine Rebuilding • Turbochargers • Air Systems • Electrical Fundamentals • Starting and Generating Systems • Air and Liquid Cooling Systems • Greener Diesels